Wednesday 15 February 2012

Finally: Shoes That Don't Break The Bank- Or Your Feet!

Hi :)

I have been wanting a pair of black wedges for a long time and finally, they're here! Not only are they absolutely gorgeous, but they go with almost everything and really add to your height; making your whole body appear well proportioned and improving your posture.  

black wedge ankle boots
Last week, I ordered a pair from shoeFashionista via amazon and I opted for the express delivery, which did add to the cost, but I wasn't too bothered as I needed them as soon as possible. Had I ordered them directly from shoeFashionista.com,  I could have got them for £19.99 with free postage. However, they arrived a perfect two days after I placed the order which was impressive and they were well packaged. I was so excited opening them, I felt like Carrie Bradshaw!

black wedge heels next to white shoe box
I love how shoeFashionista model their shoes on those which have been worn by celebrities. They have a wide selection of boots, high heels and sandals. I especially love the heels as they are simple yet chic and edgy. I sometimes think that high street shops have taken the design stage too far and the heels are too decorative, so I am constantly on the lookout for pairs of simple, original heels, and I think I've found the place!

As for the wedges, I am greatly satisfied with them. They look exactly as they did in the sites pictures and they are really comfortable. The only fault I can find is that I sometimes feel like my ankle is going to 'give way' in them. However, I've managed to stay on my feet so far, so maybe its just a vibe they give off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment