Friday 4 May 2012

I Lurve My New Bag

Hey Everyone!

I had a little shopping day last Saturday and I found myself really loving what is in Internaçionale at the moment. Amongst other fab finds (coming up in my next OOTD post!), I got this gorgeous bag:
large brown leather handbag with gold fastening
It was on a special 'WOW' offer- reduced from £14.99 to £9.99 which I think is great. I have been looking for a bag for ages and now I have found the perfect one. It has a gorgeous chocolate brown textured faux leather finish (that was a bit of a mouthful wasn't it?). It will go with all my clothes, it is a great size and has lots of compartments inside. 
three compartments in brown handbag, middle one sipped
I think I've found the perfect high street alternative to a designer bag, which is great if like me you're on a budget and don't particularly like the thought of parting with hundreds of pounds for the real thing. Not too bad eh? 

What do you think of my new bag? Have you found any designer inspired treasures on the high street lately?

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag it looks like it cost a lot more than a tenner, great find hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's what I think too! Aw thanks :) xx

      Delete